Below is the list of the AQA iGCSE exams:
18th May 2015 9am -10.30am: Literature Paper 1 – Unseen Poetry and Romeo and Juliet
22nd May 2015 9am – 10am: Literature Paper 2 – I’m the King of the Castle and Lord of the Flies
2nd June 2015 9am – 11am: Language Paper 1
5th June 2015 9am – 11am: Language Paper 2
Good luck in your mock exams and especially in your English exams tomorrow and Friday!
Remember the key points:
- Is the question asking you to look at content or the method used by the writer?
- Try to link points together.
- Use quotations to support your ideas.
- Content questions are asking you to make inferences and interpretations about the text – show you understand by saying what the text is suggesting.
- Method questions are looking at how the writer has achieved an effect – ask yourself ‘Why has the writer used this particular word or phrase?’
- On the writing section, remember all our work on Super Learning Day and PLAN!
- Remember to only answer ONE writing question.
- Stay calm and write as much as you can!!
See you on Wednesday!